A premium quality dual pack strontium chromate epoxy primer.
- Recommended as a primer for mild steel, galvanized steel, aluminium, fibreglass, stainless steel and various alloys
- Ideal for earth moving equipment, military vehicles, truck and bus bodies, fibreglass canopies, etc
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Outstanding adhesion and mechanical properties
- Quick drying
- Overcoatable with air drying and baking enamels, polyurethanes, acrylics and various epoxy finishes
- NOT to be applied over acid-containing wash primers
- Colour: Pale Yellow (when mixed)
- Appearance: Semi matt
- Pot life: Approximately 8 hours @ 23°C
- Mixing ratio: Mix Base and Curing Agent 1:1 by volume and stir thoroughly. Allow 20 minutes induction period before thinning and use.
- Thinning: Approximately 2 parts mixed paint to 1 part Epiwash Thinner
- Drying time: Touch dry in 20 min @ 23°C; Dry to handle in 4h @ 23°C; Recoating in 4h @ 23°C
- 10L (5L primer + 5L curing agent)